Thursday, October 9, 2014

Jessie James Decker OOTD + Makeup

Favorite person I've never met.. is Jessie James Decker. I seriously love everything about her and I wish they would come out with more seasons of Eric and Jessie, because well.. I love that show. But today I decided to do a Jessie inspired look with my outfit and makeup. There's an apple farm close to where I live and Drew and I took a little trip there this morning for some goodies and everything was so delicious. I probably ate enough calories this morning for my whole entire day, just saying.

Here's the look:



This makeup is actually my everyday makeup (minus the eyeshadow)

Face: Arbonne foundation in Honey Beige (<-- y'all already know) / L'oreal Visible Lift concealer in the lightest shade (underneath eyes) / Hourglass Ambient lighting powder in Diffused Light (to set my concealer under my eyes and in T-zone) / MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat bronzer in shade 20 (to contour cheekbones and forehead) / Arbonne blush in Sunet

Eyes/Brows: Anastasia Brow Wiz in caramel (to fill in sparse hairs on brows) / Bare Minerals eyeshadow duo in The Top Shelf (which Jessie actually uses) / L'oreal Telescopic mascara

Lips: Bite Beauty Lush Fruit lip gloss in Rambutan (gorgeous opaque nude gloss which is a perfect signature nude lip that she tends to use all the time!)



Bandanna: Wal-Mart (only $1! make sure to wash it to give it a softer feel)
Aviators: Old Navy
Flannel: TJ Maxx
Shorts: Forever 21
Boots: Belk
Purse: Ann Taylor (and this is still available online, I am obsessed with this bag! HERE)

Now obviously I can't find any of these outfit pieces online because I've owned all of them for quite some time, or it was purchased in store. However you can find cute flannels just about anywhere. Flannels and bandannas are the main signature look here. 






 and then there's this.. cause ya can't be serious all the time ;)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment