Tuesday, October 28, 2014

MOTD + Some Updates!

Okay so I wasn't planning on using an instagram picture for my post but I felt like my makeup was so on point today that I had to share with you guys what I used. I used three new products that I am loving, and I actually wore eyeliner today which NEVER happens.. like ever. No mascara, just a little tight lining with liner. Oh, and please excuse the top knot.. some days I just don't bother fixing my hair. Embrace the mess, I like to say.

Also, I haven't blogged in a minute so I just wanna cover some things.. I was in Ohio all last week and I am starting on my beauty room! I hit up Ikea for the first time ever, and fell in LOVE with that store. If you've been following my blog for a while, you know I posted about this a while ago but it's now starting to come to life! I'm super excited and everything already looks so good. Thank god for a strong handsome boyfriend to put all the furniture together ;)

One last thing before we get into the look, if you follow me on Facebook and saw my salad post I said I would post on here, I will be posting that tomorrow. It's super delicious and completely raw vegan, woo hoo!

Now onto this look..


I bought a beauty blender, and if you're reading this.. you need it. It's life changing, for real. It makes everything completely air brushed. I didn't think I could love a sponge so much..

What I used:

Arbonne foundation in Honey Beige
Tarte Maracuja concealer in the lightest shade underneath my eyes
Physicians Formula Organic Wear bronzer (new product, obsessed)
Arbonne blush in Sunset
Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Diffused light to set my T-zone
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel
Loreal Extra Intense Liquid Pencil eyeliner to tight line
Sonia Kashuk lipliner in Nude (new product, love)
NYX lipstick in Thalia (new product, new favorite lipstick!)

and you can kinda see my little set up in the back. I don't have my mirror yet so Drew put my tall mirror behind my desk temporarily so I can do my makeup in this room rather than the bathroom and I'll just go ahead and tell y'all.. it makes a HUGE difference and I can't believe it took me so long to finally put this all together but I can't wait for it to be done. As soon as it's done, I will show it. I haven't decided yet if I want to make it into a video, or if I'll just take pictures.. but either way, I will post it!

Happy Tuesday! xo

2 comments:

  1. I am with you on loving IKEA. My husband and I hit it up earlier this year and I can't wait to go back. (I just won't go again on a Saturday). We actually got the same desk only in black. They have held up pretty well for our computers. Also, love the makeup look!

    ReplyDelete