Thursday, July 3, 2014

MOTD!

So I'm just going to guess that I am the only human on earth that is home right now.. I should really be out right now, watching fireworks, being social... Nope. In bed and writing this right now :)

This is the makeup look with my Sephora goodies from one of my previous posts, and I am loving everything. I will list everything for you guys and I can't even lie, most of the time I will edit my pictures just to enhance certain colors, etc. I did absolutely no editing in these photos and even I was amazed at how the pictures turned out. This makeup look is truly flawless and simple. Enjoy!



From insta ;)


Face: 
Arbonne Foundation in Honey Beige (Ahh-mazing!) {HERE} 
Tarte Maracuja Creaseless Concealer {HERE} 
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light (used on T-zone and underneath eyes, so gorg!) {HERE}
MAKE UP FOR EVER Mat Bronze in shade 20 (Love!) {HERE}
Arbonne Blush in Sunset (Gorgeous with a bronzed look!) {HERE}

Brows:
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Caramel (Favorite pencil!) {HERE}

Eyes:
Tarte Lights, Camera, Splashes Waterproof Mascara (Not my favorite mascara, but waterproof is the way to go in the summer!) {HERE}

Lips:
Dior Addict Fluid Stick in 219 Whisper Beige (Already planning to get another color, I LOVE this stuff. Worth the money!) {HERE}

Outfit:
Crop Top: TJ Maxx 
Shorts: Forever 21, and they're on sale! {HERE}

I hope you guys enjoyed and happy 4th! xo

No comments:

Post a Comment