Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Sephora, Arbonne, & Sigma Haul!

Alright guys, I know I said in my last post I would be doing a look soon with these products and I am, but first I'm gonna just show you what I got! I have tried out everything and so far so good, I am loving everything :) As always, I'll leave a link for everything down below!


Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light {HERE} Make Up For Ever Mat Bronze in 20 {HERE} and Dior Addict Fluid Stick in 219 Whisper Beige {HERE}. The Superbalm Scalp Treatment is a sample from Lush.. I talked to the lady and told her the problems I was having with my scalp (bleeding, dry skin, constant pain from scratching, etc..) She told me she thinks I may have psoriasis so I think I may need to go to the dermatologist because I don't think any product I can buy will just cure that, but hopefully this helps a little. If anyone has experienced this and has had it treated, please let me know what you have done.





I swatched them for you guys to show the color payoff. I have only used everything once so I can't wait to do a look with everything. I wore the lip gloss today and the formulation is amazing, of course. It goes on wet like gloss and then drys to almost a lip balm texture so it isn't sticky at all. I love the bronzer because it is a lighter bronzer and you don't have to worry about blending it so much. The formulation of both the bronzer and lighting powder is again, so amazing. They're both so finely milled, I can't even describe the texture to you but it feels really good. The lady at Sephora used the lighting powder under my eyes and in my T zone to set the foundation and concealer, and to overall make my face appear more bright in the center. I'm going to try to have the makeup look up by the end of the week for you guys :)


Lastly, I just restocked my favorite foundation of all time. This is my go to foundation, I haven't even considered trying a different one because I love this one so much. You can get it {HERE} and I wear the color Honey Beige. I also purchased two new brushes from Sigma, I got the F86 Tapered Kabuki for concealing underneath my eyes and I also got the F35 for my Hourglass powder. The lady at Sephora said I would need a brush similar to the one she used on me to make sure a lot of product was not picked up for a more natural look. You can get them {HERE} and {HERE}.

I hope you guys enjoyed this and I promise to do this look as soon as possible using all of the above items! xx

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog! I love all the goodies you purchased. I just got the Hourglass Ambient Powder in "Dim" and I love this stuff! I'm going to pick up that MUFE Mat Bronze too! Everything looks SO gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I seriously love everything as well! The MUFE bronzer is so subtle and gorg, I think you'll love it too!

      Delete